Exterior and interior walls, partitions
Plates having thickness 10,12 and 16 mm are used as exterior and interior walls facing on a wooden or metal frame-lathwork, column facing or cross-beams of public, production and agricultural buildings.
- Making the frame hard. Possibility of use in earthquake-prone zones.
- Possibility of painted CBPB use as exterior facing of frame houses.
- Natural biostability: fungus and insect resistant.
- Simplicity of finishing due to plane plates surface.
- Fire protection of frame constructions.
- Ecologically sound product. Usable inside dwellings and medical premises.
- Possibility to use inside wet premises.
- Possibility to fix heavy shelves just on CBPB (up to 400 kg in two points of support)
- Mechanical stability.
- Possibility to use for inside and outside trimming of premises in aggressive biochemical environment (buildings for agricultural purposes).
- Possibility to increase sound isolation of building envelops.
- Easy to use plates formats 1250х2700, 1250х3200
Technical solutions TsNII Promzdaniy for downloadingDownload the album
of technical solutions, zip
|1-3 CBPB_ТАМАК_General provisions.pdf||2.36 МБ|
|4.1 Exterior walls on wooden and metal frame2.pdf||4.67 МБ|
|4.2 Exterior walls with a trimming layer out of plaster.pdf||5.24 МБ|
|5 Partitions.pdf||5.41 МБ|
|9 Building envelops of attics.pdf||3.39 МБ|
|10 Goods and details.pdf||933.61 КБ|
|Appendix 1 Calculation of thermal resistance of metal thermal profile.pdf||2.19 МБ|
|Appendix 2 Test data of CBPB ТАМАК for thermal humidity impacts3.pdf||3.55 МБ|
|Appendix 4 CBPB ТАМАК tests with hanging structures.pdf||2.04 МБ|
|Appendix 5 Fire security decision of CBPB constructions on a wooden frame.pdf||4.89 МБ|
|Appendix 6 Sound isolation properties decision for CBPB 2.pdf||5.46 МБ|
|Appendix 7 Sound isolation calculation of partitions.pdf||3.86 МБ|
|CBPB ТАМАК node points.dwg||dwg||5.69 МБ|