Plates having thickness 12,16, 20 and 24 mm can be used as elements of retained formwork for building foundations, walls, attic walls and flooring in buildings with different number of floors.
- High adhesion to concretes
- High speed of formwork erection
- Easiness in pedestal finishing and exterior walls in connection with flat CBPB surface. Does not demand additional levelling.
- Vapour-resistance, bio- and frost-resistance allow applying CBPB ТАМАК in a formwork of foundations, basement, underground floor.
- Possibility of fixing heavy hinged constructions to CBPB