Floors and partitions
Cement-bonded particle boards are used for making subflooring in the following types of constructions:
- Subflooring on floor beams
- Sheet-backing coats of «floating floors»
- Subflooring on profiled sheeting, old wooden bases
- Subflooring on fill ground
Cement-bonded particle boards having thickness 12,16, 20, 24 and 36 mm can serve as the following elements of floor: base for different coverage, underlayer, leveling plate, finish floor with surface coverage.
The advantages of such a solution are: work labour input reduction; lack of dust and dirt; possibility to hold repairs not stopping the production
- Lack of wet processes
- Easiness in installing finish coverage (linoleum and parquet, laminate, fitted carpet and etc.) just on sheet-backing coat made of CBPB.
- Possibility of application as a subfloor in public administrative and trade buildings.
- Quick coverage of large areas.
- Impact sound isolation of flooring improvement.
- Vapour-resistance and bio-resistance, possibility of use in wet premises.
Major files for downloadingDownload the album
of technical solutions, zip
|1-3 CBPB_ТАМАК_General provisions.pdf||2.36 МБ|
|7 Attic floor.pdf||2.23 МБ|
|8 Floor.pdf||2.81 МБ|
|Appendix 2 Test data of CBPB ТАМАК for thermal humidity impacts 3.pdf||3.55 МБ|
|Appendix 3 Bending test data of CBPB ТАМАК.pdf||2.44 МБ|
|Appendix 6 Sound isolation properties decision for CBPB 2.pdf||5.46 МБ|
|Appendix 8 Sound isolation of flooring calculation.pdf||1.92 МБ|
|CBPB ТАМАК node points.dwg||dwg||5.69 МБ|